"There are so many ways to serve this congregation and the community in which we live. Not only does this service strengthen our community, but it reminds me that Jesus taught us to love our neighbor, even the least of these."
Lord of the Mountains is blessed with members, visitors and friends who believe in the LOTM mission and who wish to contribute their time and talent to carry out our vision “to be a welcoming and affirming community, fulfilling God’s vision of a world where peace and justice become a reality for all.”
- Worship Service Assistants: Greeters, Ushers, Communion Assistants, Lectors, Assistant to the Pastor
- Altar Guild
- Liturgical Arts Committee
- Sanctuary and Bell Choirs
- Congregation Outreach: Care Team, Prayer Chain, Card Ministry, Hospitality Team
- Community Outreach: Day Services, Food Bank, Community Dinner, Recycling (Green Team), Loving One Another Fund (LOAF), Fair Trade Markets
- Aid to Non-Profits (Second Offering Sunday)
- Task Force to Reduce Gun Violence
- Summit Colorado Interfaith Council
Our church is able to accomplish our vision and mission thanks to our talented council and committees, staffed entirely by volunteers, to assist in the administration and of running our church. If you have experience or talents in these areas, please consider volunteering for our Education, Finance, Nominating, Personel, Marketing, or Stewardship Committees.
Whether you love to work with children, serve on the Altar Guild, help with the Food Bank, shovel snow, assist the pastor, serve at the community dinner, have a passion for reducing gun violence or wish to join our hiking group, we invite you to share your talents and passion with Lord of the Mountains and the community in which we live. You are welcome to participate in our activities, committees, music groups, and/or outreach efforts.
If you wish to volunteer, please call the Lord of the Mountains Office at 970-468-6809 Ext 204 and ask for Darlene Muschett, Discipleship Coordinator