Monthly Church Council meetings are open to the public. For 2021, council meetings are the fourth Tuesday of each month, at 4:30pm. Executive Committee Meetings are the third Thursday of the month at 1:00pm.
Next Council Meeting: Tuesday, June 22, at 4:30pm (May meeting cancelled)
If you have questions or you have topics to add to the agenda, or you would like to join the Zoom council or Executive Committee meetings, please submit a request or contact the appropriate council member through the church administrator.
Approved Meeting Minutes by Date and Topics:
- April 27, 2021 - Pending Approval by Council on 6/22. Topics: Treasurer's report, Youth and Family Programs report, Worship Planning (pulpit), COVID protocols, policies and procedures manual progress, approved policies (Safe Gathering, LOAF, Building and Parking Lot), Congregational Meeting planned for May 9.
- March 23, 2021 - Topics: Transition Team, Constitution and Bylaws, treasurer's report, 2020 surplus funds being reallocated to pastor search and building reserves, Youth and Family report, Sunday attendance report, building use policy, Holy Week plans.
- February 23, 2021 Topics: Appreciation for office coverage volunteers, treasurer's report, Youth & Family report, church attendance report, Amy Watson memorial service, Transition team report and small group meetings, new church administrator hired, church attendance in person limits (COVID), building use policy progress, cleaning service budget item, bible study staffing and expense, equipment expense.
- January 26, 2021 Topics: Treaurer's report, church attendance, Christmas Eve service review, Youth and Family programs and survey results, interim consultant, building use policy and committee, transition team and call committee, new and retiring council members - one open position.
- December 22, 2020 Topics: Interim pastor, COVID protocols, council member replacements, Christmas Eve services, treasurer's report, 2021 budget, children's programs, live streaming service attendance, website usage, worship service lectors for January, annual report progress.
- Addendum to December 22, 2020 minutes - Topics: Council votes to approve stove replacements and 2021 budget. January 14 meeting with Pastor Penni.
- November 24, 2020 Topics: Church safety, Advent and Christmas Eve services, live streaming report, treasurer's report, stewardship campaign, Annual Report 2020, staff gifts, recruiting new council members.
- October 27, 2020 Topics: Keystone Science School request for building space, "Campfire Church" gatherings, service lectors scheduled, budget 2021 and pledge campaign, service pastors scheduled, and pastor exit interview to be scheduled. Pastor Sarah Moening of the ELCA Rocky Mountain Synod provided a presentation explaining the transition process of identifying an interim pastor and the pastor call process.
- October 1, 2020 Topics: Unanimous passage of compensation package for Pastor Liliana, pulpit staffed through Nov. 22, unanimous approval of newprotocols for regular building usage and for emergency usage, discussion of choir COVID protocols, discussion of planned council retreat, which was later cancelled due to COVID resurgence, challenge discussed to expand ways to conduct church services.
- September 17, 2020 Topics: Posting meeting minutes on website, confidentiality discussion, reports on COVID19 protocols for our facilities, consideration of building use request by Keystone Science School, report of possible COVID exposure by funeral guest, discussion of results of phone survey of congregation members, report on meeting with Pastor Liliana about her return after personal leave and next steps.
- August 25, 2020 Topics: Regular building use protocols, emergency building use requirements, worship service mask use protocols, electric work for new donated washing machine, surveying congregation, Pastor Liliana returning from personal leave of absence.